Just laugh

  • Suraj Ghonsekar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006

      Insurance Policy

      Morris walks into an insurance office and asks for a job. "We don't need anyone," they replied.

      "You can't afford not to hire me. I can sell anyone, anytime, anything."

      "Well we have two prospects that no one has been able to sell. If you can sell just one, you have a job." He was gone about two hours, and returned and handed them two checks - one for $25,000.00 and another for $50,000.00.

      "How in the world did you do that?" they asked.

      "I told you I'm the worlds best salesman. I can sell anyone, anywhere, anytime!"

      "Did you get a urine sample?" they asked him.

      "What's that?" he asked.

      "Well, if you sell a policy over $20,000.00 the company requires a urine sample. Take these two bottles and go back and get urine samples."

      Morris was gone about six hours and they were fixing to close when in he walks in with two five gallon buckets, one in each hand. He sets the buckets down, and reaches in his shirt pocket and produces two bottles of urine, and sets them on the desk and says, "Here's Mr. Brown's and this one is Mr. Smith's."

      "That's good," they said, "but what's in those two buckets?"

      "Well, I passed by the Holiday Inn and they were having a State Teacher's Convention, so I stopped and sold them a group policy!"

      Ha Ha Ha

      Just Laugh
      Suraj Ghonsekar