38th Installation of " VASCO JUNIOR CHAMBER "

  • Shyam Yadav
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2002

      " VASCO JUNIOR CHAMBER "

      Cordially invites you and your Family for the
      38th Installation Ceremony of their President

      Jc. Prasad Kamat

      and his Chapter Governing Board 2003
      on Sunday 8th December 2002 at 4:30 p.m.
      at Hotel La-Paz Gardens

      Cheif Guest
      Mr. Rajendra Arlekar
      ( MLA Vasco Constituency & Chairman of Industrial Corporation )

      Guest of Honour
      Jc. JFM Sudesh Borkar
      ( Zone President - Zone XI Indian Junior Chamber )

      and

      Jc. HGF Pravin Sabnis
      ( Zone Councillor - Zone XI Indian Junior Chamber )

      will grace the occasion.

      Jc Vinayak Mahindrakar
      President

    • Shyam Yadav

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
            Members of MARGAO JUNIOR CHAMBER r pleased 2 b invited 4 the
            38th Installation Ceremony of their President
            >Jc. Prasad Kamat
            >and his Chapter Governing Board 2003
            >on Sunday 8th December 2002 at 4:30 p.m.
            >at Hotel La-Paz Gardens

            On Mon, 25 Nov 2002

            jc.nitin v. prabhu