3480Goa Table Tennis Association covered under RTI - CIC

  • Sandeep Heble
    Jan 16, 2014
      ‘GTTA covered under RTI’

      Goa’s Chief Information Commissioner Leena Mehandale, has upheld the First Appellate Authority’s Order and has held that Goa Table Tennis Association is covered under the Right to Information Act 2005.

      The appeal filed before the Information commission by Sandeep Heble, a sports promoter, was partially allowed by the CIC on January 6, who has posted the issue of initiating penalty proceedings to a further date. Elvis Gomes, who had passed the previous Order as First Appellate Authority, the P. I. O and the A. P. I. O of the SAG and Heble were present during the hearing while there was none from GTTA.

      Source: Herald Jan 16 edition