Re: [gnubies-il] Alyah

  • chaoul@compaqnet.fr
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2000
      Ok, let's forget about Cable or ADSL for the moment, wich are the costs for
      ISDN or Normal connectionz?
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2000
        On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 chaoul@... wrote:

        > Ok, let's forget about Cable or ADSL for the moment, wich are the costs for
        > ISDN or Normal connectionz?

        Normal connection costs about 100 NIS per month as far as Bezeq is
        concerned and a variable amount is charged by the ISP. AT&T Global for
        instance charges $50 a month.

        As for ADSL: that is going to cost a little more, but I don't know how
        much.

        Home E-mail: shlomif@...

        The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
        converting any statement that follows it into a true one.