Re: [gnubies-il] Alyah

  • Boaz Rymland
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2000
      chaoul@... wrote:

      > shalom everybody!
      > i have a few questions about ways to connect to the net in israel.
      > i'll be ole hadash in january. i wanna know wich are the wayz to connect in
      > cable or adsl, and the pricez!
      > thx

      Like the other reply from Shlomi, I cant add much. But, you can check out our
      national monopoly telephony service provider web site. It's www.bezeq.co.il, and
      they're the ones that just now supposed to get permission/license for ADSL
      service providing.

      Boaz.

      --
      /"\
      \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2000
        Ok, let's forget about Cable or ADSL for the moment, wich are the costs for
        ISDN or Normal connectionz?
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2000
          On Fri, 8 Dec 2000 chaoul@... wrote:

          > Ok, let's forget about Cable or ADSL for the moment, wich are the costs for
          > ISDN or Normal connectionz?

          Normal connection costs about 100 NIS per month as far as Bezeq is
          concerned and a variable amount is charged by the ISP. AT&T Global for
          instance charges $50 a month.

          As for ADSL: that is going to cost a little more, but I don't know how
          much.

          Home E-mail: shlomif@...

          The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
          converting any statement that follows it into a true one.