Re: [gnubies-il] PPTP install/fulfilled but???

  • Nimster
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2002
      > I had the success to install pptp
      > And when I did pptp 10.0.0138 debug username@Iisp "10.0.0.138
      > RELAY_PPP1" defaultroute mtu 1452 mru 1452 noauth

      [Snipped log and other errors]

      My 2 cents:
      You did replace username for your username (such as Salihb or whatever it
      may be) and Iisp for your ISP (such as INetvision)?
      Did you first ifconfig eth0 as the adsl-howto suggests?

      With the rest, I cannot help.

      -Nimster
      Saving the real techies since 1984.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 18, 2002
        Perhaps this is a good time to mention that I have once packaged
        pptp-mulix, along with some connection scripts (mainly intended for redhat
        and mandrake) in an rpm package.

        The package is:

        http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/Packages/Enhance/pptp-1.0.3-2haifux.i586.rpm

        The source rpm is:
        http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/Packages/Enhance/Sources/pptp-1.0.3-2haifux.src.rpm

        BIG DISCLAIMER: THOSE PACKAGES ARE UNTESTED

      • Salih Bicakci
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 18, 2002
          I added username, I just write here like this to public. Mine is
          aaaa@IInzahav.
          Secondly, I did the ifconfig before getting these logs.
          Any offer..?
          Would anyone tell me how I can change /usr/sbin/ppp options ?

          > RELAY_PPP1" defaultroute mtu 1452 mru 1452 noauth

          [Snipped log and other errors]

          My 2 cents:
          You did replace username for your username (such as Salihb or whatever
          it
          may be) and Iisp for your ISP (such as INetvision)?
          Did you first ifconfig eth0 as the adsl-howto suggests?

          With the rest, I cannot help.

          -Nimster
          Saving the real techies since 1984.

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to