Re: [gnubies-il] thanks

  • Boaz Rymland
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2000
      stephen s fine wrote:

      > Thanks guys.I am not sure how you all find the time to answer all the
      > questions.

      ... we neither... ;-)

      kiddin. When I know the answer for sure, Its usually fast and easy to answer.
      But don't forget that you're not the only questionnaire (at least on this list
      and Linux-IL mailing list) so I, for example, do not answer or say anything I
      can wherever I could. Thats just the way things go... .

      boaz.

      --
      /"\
      \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2001
        thanks for the erudite and precise explanation.
        regards
        steve