thanks

  • stephen s fine
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2000
      Thanks guys.I am not sure how you all find the time to answer all the
      questions.But very appreciated.
      Thaks again
      Steve
    • Boaz Rymland
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2000
        stephen s fine wrote:

        > Thanks guys.I am not sure how you all find the time to answer all the
        > questions.

        ... we neither... ;-)

        kiddin. When I know the answer for sure, Its usually fast and easy to answer.
        But don't forget that you're not the only questionnaire (at least on this list
        and Linux-IL mailing list) so I, for example, do not answer or say anything I
        can wherever I could. Thats just the way things go... .

        boaz.

        --
        /"\
        \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2001
          thanks for the erudite and precise explanation.
          regards
          steve