AT&T Mobile App Hackathon Tel Aviv

  • RAWR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012
      Hey Everyone!

      I'm Claudia Lin and I work with the AT&T Developer Program. I wanted to invite you all to our Mobile App Hackathon in Tel Aviv on June 13-14.

      It is an event geared towards mobile application developers of any skill level to come together in teams of their choice, collaborate on ideas and build a fully functioning mobile application in just 24 hours. Participants will have access to on-site help from experienced mobile application developers as well as industry professionals the entire time.

      Come share your ideas, play or create something completely new. Here's the link to all the info and RSVP (http://mobileappisrael.eventbrite.com/) Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,

      Claudia Lin
      claudialin09@...