Atom based netbook with Linux preinstalled

  • irkin42
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2011
      I'm looking to buy an Atom based netbook with Linux preinstalled. Any idea where I can find it in Israel ?
    • kopolov@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2011
        Why not buy an Atom based netbook and install linux on it?

        http://www.zap.co.il/models.aspx?sog=c-pclaptop&db1634543=1634546&db1419785=1419786

        Hagai
        www.is-it.co.il

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2011
          Hi irkin42,

          On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:01:53 -0000
          "irkin42" <demiurg@...> wrote:

          > I'm looking to buy an Atom based netbook with Linux preinstalled. Any idea
          > where I can find it in Israel ?

          just a note - you have better luck asking this on a different forum:

          http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/israel/guide-to-israeli-foss-resources/

          GNUbies-IL is not very active, and you can safely ask such question on
          Linux-IL :