Multi-port Ethernet card?

  • eliyahu_jerusalem
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 8:17 AM
      I configured a firewall using Debian Lenny 5.0.2 (2.6.26-2) on an Intel ATOM 260 (amd64 architecture). To add a second Ethernet port I installed basic PCI-X 10/100 card to the motherboard's only slot. So far, so good.

      I now want to add a separate DMZ zone and support for multiple WANs (i.e., I want to have the firewall filter traffic coming from both an ADSL and a cable modem, to make sure that there is always available internet, and I want a server to be partially isolated from the rest of the systems.)

      To do that I need to upgrade the PCI-X 10/100 card to one that gives me at least THREE Ethernet ports on a single card. (So that I will have a total of at least 4, including the one built on to the motherboard.)

      Does anyone know of a PCI-X multi-port Ethernet card with 3 or more ports (probably 4) that
      1) has Linux (preferably .dpkg) drivers, and
      2) is available for sale here in Israel?

      (That's why I'm asking on this list first, so that I don't have to order it from overseas and spend a long time waiting.)

      TIA for any help!

      - Eliyahu