Re: [gnubies-il] Re: hard disk crash

  • Ehud Reshef
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2009
      Went to a computer store - they reconfigured my BIOS to once more acknowledge I do have a secondary hard-disk
      Once BIOS was back to the right configuration - everything worked

      Ehud

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 10, 2009
        Ouch!! Did they just go into the setup and tell it to "autodetect" the hard drives?
        I hope they didn't charge you more than a few grush for that!

        Thank you for the explanation.
        Shimon

        On 8/10/09, Ehud Reshef <ehud_reshef@...> wrote:

        Went to a computer store - they reconfigured my BIOS to once more acknowledge I do have a secondary hard-disk
        Once BIOS was back to the right configuration - everything worked

        Ehud

        I honestly don't know how did Ehud became Tomer...
        Maybe it's because I am sitting next to one right now.
        In any case, the response was directed at Ehud.

        --- In gnubies-il@yahoogro ups.com, David <baum_j@...> wrote:

        > Well Tomer, ....

      • Ehud Reshef
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 10, 2009
          1. Free service
          2. much more complicated - I did try the BIOS myself - had to change the P/SATA setup in the advanced section