Asterisk person

  • nir grinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Hi,

      If somebody is interested, we have few positions openings:

      1. Support/development.
      - Work is done from home (required self-discipline)
      - background and understanding of Linux OS, PHP/MySQL.
      - preferably understanding of Asterisk and its functionality.
      - suitable for students as well.
      - Self-learner with an ability to investigate and operate in new fields.

      2. SOHO/Enterprise sales.
      - Work is done from home (required self-discipline)
      - background and understanding of Israel telephony industry structure,
      services and main players.
      - Preferably with connection with prospect customers.
      - Self-learner with ability to learn about new products and services.

      for both positions we are offering:
      - comfortable of working from your own home, no more morning traffic
      jam on the way to work.
      - Young start up environment, work with emerging technologies and services.
      - small company, we listen to your needs.
      - position includes equity options in company.

      If you think you might be interested, please send your complete CV and
      current status to nir@...

      Nir Grinberg
      I.T.C. IP Technologies Ltd.
      nir@...