RE: [gnubies-il] How to remove Windows XP OS

  • Dror Ezion
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2009

      Why didn’t you delete it on the installation time ?

      Does the boot record belong to MS or Ubuntu (what is the first screen after you boot).

      If the boot selection belong to MS I suggest to reinstall all and just delete the MS partition in the Ubuntu installation process.

      Otherwise you can use GParted tool which is a very user friendly !

      http://lifehacker.com/photogallery/Lifehacker-Top-10-Ubuntu-Apps/1960077

      Ubuntu users can install gParted with the following command:

      #sudo apt-get install gparted

      Good luck !

      Dror Ezion