Welcome to Linux: "Development Tools for Linux" on Sunday, 28-Dec-2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
      Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the fifth (and last) meeting in the series, next
      Sunday, 28-December-2008. Elizabeth Sterling will present about "Development
      Tools for Linux".

      The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
      Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

      The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
      are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

      * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
      * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

      We need your help in publicising the meetings.

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/