Welcome to Linux: Living in the Community on Sunday, 14-Dec-2008

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2008
      As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
      Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the fourth meeting in the series, next Sunday,
      14-December-2008. Ori Idan will present about "Living in the Community and How
      to Get Help".

      The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
      Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

      The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
      are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

      * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
      * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

      We need your help in publicising the meetings.

      Note that in 21-December-2008, there will be a general assembly of Hamakor
      instead of the "Development Tools for Linux" presentation, which has been
      re-scheduled to 28-December-2008.

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/

    • Saba Moshe
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
        Anybody knows if there is public transportation from the TAU railway
        station to the Schreiber building *and back* at these times?

        TIA

        Saba Moshe

        --
        <http://www.sh-dor.info>
        <http://www.lupu.info>
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2008
          On Thursday 11 December 2008, Saba Moshe wrote:
          > Anybody knows if there is public transportation from the TAU railway
          > station to the Schreiber building *and back* at these times?

          The best option for you would probably be to walk. It's a 10 minutes-long
          walk. The Schreiber building is inside the university, so there's no direct
          bus to it.

          > TIA
          >
          > Saba Moshe
          >
          > On 12/9/08, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@...> wrote:
          > > As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series,
          > > the Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the fourth meeting in the series, next
          > > Sunday, 14-December-2008. Ori Idan will present about "Living in the
          > > Community and How
          > > to Get Help".
          > >
          > > The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008
          > > of Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.
          > >
          > > The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to
          > > people who
          > > are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:
          > >
          > > * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
          > > * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/
          > >
          > > We need your help in publicising the meetings.
          > >
          > > Note that in 21-December-2008, there will be a general assembly of
          > > Hamakor instead of the "Development Tools for Linux" presentation, which
          > > has been re-scheduled to 28-December-2008.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Shlomi Fish
          > >
          > > --
          > > Shlomi Fish shlomif@...
          > > Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/
          > >
          > > I'm not an actor - I just play one on T.V.

          Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/
          Interview with Ben Collins-Sussman - http://xrl.us/bjn8s

          fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
            This is a last day reminder that tomorrow (Sunday 13-December-2008) we will
            hold a Welcome to Linux meeting about "Living in the Community and How to Get
            Help". More details below.