Welcome to Linux: Linux for the Student on Sunday, 7-Dec-2008

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
      Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the third meeting in the series, next Sunday,
      7-December-2008. Sagiv Barhoom will present about "Linux for the Student"

      The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
      Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

      The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
      are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

      * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
      * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/

    • ratter proof
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008

        We have no rights for Linux ?

        Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu. org.il
        Homepage: http://www.shlomifi sh.org/

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2008
          This is a reminder that we will have a Welcome to Linux meeting tomorrow at
          18:30. More information can be found at the quoted message below.

          On Tuesday 02 December 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
          > As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series,
          > the Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the third meeting in the series, next
          > Sunday, 7-December-2008. Sagiv Barhoom will present about "Linux for the
          > Student"
          >
          > The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008
          > of Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.
          >
          > The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people
          > who are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:
          >
          > * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
          > * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Shlomi Fish