Welcome to Linux: The Linux Installation Process on Sunday, 30-Nov-2008

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
      As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
      Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the second meeting in the series, next Sunday,
      30-November-2008. Zohar Snir will present about the "Linux Installation
      Process".

      The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
      Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

      The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
      are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

      * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
      * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
        Hi all!

        This is a last day reminder that we are going to have a Welcome-to-Linux
        presentation about the "Linux Installation Process" today at 18:30. More
        information can be found below.

        On Tuesday 25 November 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
        > As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series,
        > the Tel Aviv Linux club will hold the second meeting in the series, next
        > Sunday, 30-November-2008. Zohar Snir will present about the "Linux
        > Installation Process".
        >
        > The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008
        > of Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.
        >
        > The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people
        > who are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:
        >
        > * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
        > * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Shlomi Fish