Welcome to Linux: Introduction to Linux on Sunday, 23-Nov-2008

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2008
      As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series, the
      Tel Aviv Linux club will hold its first meeting next Sunday, 23-November-2008.
      Eddie Aronovich will give the "Introduction to Linux" presentation.

      The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008 of
      Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.

      The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people who
      are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:

      * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
      * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
        This is a last day reminder that we are going to have a presentation today at
        18:30 - more information can be found in the quoted message below.

        On Wednesday 19 November 2008, Shlomi Fish wrote:
        > As part of the Welcome to Linux ( http://welcome.linux.org.il/ ) series,
        > the Tel Aviv Linux club will hold its first meeting next Sunday,
        > 23-November-2008. Eddie Aronovich will give the "Introduction to Linux"
        > presentation.
        >
        > The presentation will start at 18:30, in the Schreiber building, room 008
        > of Tel Aviv University. Attendance is free and everyone are welcome.
        >
        > The purpose of the Welcome to Linux series is to introduce Linux to people
        > who are not very familiar with it. More information can be found at:
        >
        > * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/
        > * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Shlomi Fish

        Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/
        Why I Love Perl - http://xrl.us/bjn88

        fortunes in freecell? -- Ran Eilam
      • Moshe Brace using Yahoo
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
          Will there be any more meetings?

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
            Hi!

            On Monday 24 November 2008, Moshe Brace using Yahoo wrote:
            > Will there be any more meetings?

            Yes. See:

            * http://welcome.linux.org.il/2008/timetable.html

            * http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/