RE: [gnubies-il] I want to know which partition holds which Linux distribution

  • Dror Ezion
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008

      Hi ,

      Mount each of your partitions to different location

      And look for $mounted_path/etc/distro-release this file will tell you which linux distro you have there.

       for fedora $mounted_path$/etc/fedora-release

      for Ubuntu $mounted_path$/etc/lsb-release

      for redhat $mounted_path$/etc/redhat-release

      etc…

      Dror Ezion