Video Game Tester Job

  • join_12@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      What If I Could Show You How To Make up to $120 Dollars Per Hour Playing Video Games From Your Home... Would You Be Interested?

      As a Video Game Tester You Will:
      Get paid to Play Video Games
      Get Paid to Play Video Games
      Get Paid to Play Unreleased Games before anyone else
      Get Free copies of Video Games
      Get access to cheat codes, level secrets, and other "bugs" that only game testers know about.
      Get real-world experience working with company departments and learn about the development, marketing, manufacturing, customer service, and testing phases of each game.

      If Yes Join Now : http://easylnk.com/?5301

      in God we trust

      Good Luck