ANN: The Israeli Welcome-to-Linux Series for 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      As in previous years, we will have a Welcome-to-Linux series this year
      in Tel Aviv University in the course of December, 2007:

      http://welcome.linux.org.il/2007/

      The purpose of the series is to introduce the Linux operating system
      (and other open-source operating systems and programs) to those who
      are not familiar with them.

      One can find the dates of the presentations in the schedule:

      http://welcome.linux.org.il/2007/timetable.html

      And it can be publicised using banners and referral to the appropriate
      news items:

      http://welcome.linux.org.il/2007/#help_us

      We also have a mailing list for coordinating and organising the series,
      and those who want to help, should better join:

      Please help us in publicising and advancing the series, and in case you're
      new to Linux, or know someone who is, then you are welcome to attend
      the presentations.

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/