Chat Meeting

  • Tomer Amit
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hello Everybody,

      I would like to inform you that this Sunday (7/10/07) at 20:00
      Chameleon.org.il will hold a chat meeting at www.chameleon.org.il/chat/
      Mr Amit Cohen - Novell Israel is going to be our guest and will answer your
      questions regarding to the following issues: Novell, SuSE, Novell-Microsoft
      agreement, Novell-SAP agreement, SCO-IBM-NOVELL trail, Chameleon-Novell
      representation at August Penguin conference or any other Linux and Open
      Source issues.
      more details can be found at:
      http://www.chameleon.org.il/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1787

      You are invited to register yourself to our website, and we will send you a
      nice SuSE Linux pad for your mouse. more details can be found at:
      http://www.chameleon.org.il/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1869

      Please also visit: http://www.chameleon.org.il/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1079 to
      join the Israeli Linux Map project

      Best Regards,