Get Certified Today and Hired For a New Job

  • smak_smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Are you interested in passing a popular IT certification exam ? Do you want to increase your salary? Get a Promotion or New Senior Position? Get hired for a new job? Gain a better understanding of new and emerging technologies that are shaping our world and our future? Capture a foothold in the most explosive industry known as IT or Information Technology? Then it is absolutely critical that you learn the knowledge and skills needed to advance in this IT industry NOW, with proper certification training solutions.

      CertificationTutorials.com is offers leading edge certification training solutions for all IT Certifications since 2000 and we proved to our customers that we are the best in the industry. We offer certifications like Microsoft's MCSE, MCSA, MOS, Cisco's CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP, CCIE WRITTEN/LAB, SUN JAVA, SOLARIS, ORACLE8i or 9i DBA, CompTIA A+, i-NET+, CISSP, NETWORK+, HP, NOVELL, CHECK POINT etc.

      We are offering these limited time discount to make these Certifications affordable to a larger number of students and IT professionals. I strongly believe that it will take the students a step closer to achieving their goal, i.e. to get certified.

      Please enter the following discount number in your sopping cart while buying any product on CertificationTutorials.com or any of our affiliate's website and get 50% off.  This coupon is valid till June 30 2007, so do hurry and buy your certification exams that lead you to the success.

      Discount Coupon:
      1193441802

      Thanks and Good Luck!

      CertificationTutorials Sales Team