Re: [gnubies-il] Re: Kubuntu enabled for Hebrew

  • Errol Sapir
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2007

      I am putting a link for people who want to use Hebrew with KDE and need instructions in Hebrew. The URL is:

      http://www.guides.co.il/download.php?guide=38

      I don't know the answer to your 2nd question.

      Errol

      Moshe Brace wrote:

      How did you

      1. Hebrew Enable it?
      2. How do you connect to say 013 on ADSL?

      --- In gnubies-il@yahoogro ups.com, "errolsapir" <errol@...> wrote:

      > I am using Kubuntu effy edge and want to be completely Hebrew
      enabled.
      > What I mean by that is using English as my interface language and
      have
      > access to Hebrew use for every application I use with ALL the
      Hebrew
      > possibilities (ALL fonts, Hebrew speller etc.) for Open Office,
      > Thunderbird and any other application I can write with.
      > I would also like to have the alt/shift ability to switch between
      the
      > two languages.
      > What I have managed to do at the moment is have Hebrew with a
      limited
      > amount of fonts, no speller and the alt/shift change ONLY works if
      the
      > icon for languages is in Hebrew. The only way to use Hebrew is to
      > change the icon to Hebrew, not use alt/shift from English.
      > Is there a list of actions to take to do make a complete "enabled"
      > computer?
      >
      > TIA
      > Errol

      This Mail Was Scanned by 012.net AntiVirus Service1- Powered by TrendMicro Interscan