10 tips for creating wealth in the stock market

  • Candice Corona
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2006

      10 tips for creating wealth in the stock market

      1. Do not spread your money too thin.

      My friend has a little over $200,000 invested in the stock market through 27 different Mutual funds. In my opinion, 27 Mutual funds is 27 too many collecting load fees, management fees, commission fees, operating and advertising fees. Diversity is important, but just as important is over-diversification. Also, in my opinion, $200,000 should not be put into more than 12 stocks, let alone 27 different Mutual funds.