The Secret To Making Money From Penny Stocks

  • Mandrake Roman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006

      The Secret To Making Money From Penny Stocks

      Penny stocks. What’s the automatic reaction when people hear these two words?

      “Don’t invest in them.”

      I agree. Do not invest in them. What I mean by investing is buying shares of a penny stock and holding them for a long period of time (months/years) in hopes of having the price/share go up.

      The majority of penny stocks do not hold their value over long periods of time. Don’t get me wrong, there are some penny stocks that have shown enormous increases in price over a long period of time, but they are too far and too few in between.

      So what’s the solution? How do you make money from penny stocks?

      http://mail.yahoo.com