chat meeting

  • Tomer Amit
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
      Hello Everybody,

      I would like to inform you that this Tuesday (19/9/06) at 20:00 Chameleon.org.il will hold a chat meeting at www.chameleon.org.il/chat/
      Mr Amit Cohen - Novell Israel is going to be our guest and will answer your questions regarding to the following issues: Novell, SuSE or any other Linux and Open Source issues

      Best Regards,

      Tomer
    • Tomer Amit

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
          Hello Everybody,

          I would like to inform you that this Tuesday (16/11/06) at 20:30  Chameleon.org.il will hold a chat meeting at www.chameleon.org.il/chat/
          Mr Amit Cohen - Novell Israel is going to be our guest and will answer your questions regarding to the following issues: Novell-Microsoft agreement , How will Oracle influence Redhat and the rest of the Linux market...

          Best Regards,

          Tomer
        • Tomer Amit

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2006
              You can use any irc client, the chat channel is: Chameleon (#Chameleon) and
              the network is: dalnet.
              Hope to see you there...

              Tomer