Combine the power of online degrees or life experiences degrees with certification.

  • Will
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      Hi all,
      Someone asked me the difference between the online degrees and life experiences degrees. I could not answer immediately but after little research I found that the difference is simple.

      One is awarded when someone has acquired the necessary knowledge by working hard for two years and passed his/her exams. While the other one is awarded based upon the past experience, with the assumption that the person already has all the knowledge about the subject and the course material. So there is no need for exams.

      If you are interested to combine the power of degrees with certification to enhance your career and future prospects, then it all depends upon which route is actually available for you. The expensive one for which you have to work hard or the cheaper one, and what experience you already have? Of course both accredited by regional authorities.

      Employers are changing their tone anyway and they have to. Don't they? Since more and more students are going for online degrees they are forced to consider these degrees equal to the traditional ones. Even the best institutes in the world have started online degrees in the last few years. They know that the online degrees are the future and are here to stay. Isn't it? What do you think?

      Thanks
      Regards

      "It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows." ~ Epictetus

      http://www.friends4study.com