Re: [gnubies-il] mandriva 2006

  • Oded Arbel
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 29, 2006
      On Monday, 27 בMarch 2006 13:46, adb wrote:
      > Oops.... Heres the pic

      Shiny ! :-)
      That's really bad - your graphics card is seriously mis-configured. What
      graphics card do you have ? try to run drakx11 and select a more
      conservative setting - maybe 800x600x16bpp, with a standard 60Hz
      display ? try to make that work, and it it does then try slowly setting
      larger values.

      > Ok...
      > The system cant find any screens????

      Definitely mis-configured: I doubt you can even get the shiny screenshot
      you attached when no screens are found.

      > The boot.log reads acon: failed
      > And there it ends..

      failed... what ?

      --
      Oded

      ::..
      I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.