rpmbuild problems

  • Jason Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Hi,

      I am trying to use rpmbuild to rebuild an rpm package I can't find for
      rhel4 (djvulibre)

      I get a strange error when trying to build it. What is strange is that
      if I make it manually
      in the same location and as the same user, I can make it without a problem.

      This is the error:

      if test /usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/lrelease = ":" ; then : ; else \
      echo TRANSLATIONS=tmp.ts > tmp.pro && \
      cp djview.ts tmp.ts && /usr/lib/qt-3.3/bin/lrelease tmp.pro && cp
      tmp.qm djview.qm && \
      /bin/rm tmp.qm tmp.ts tmp.pro ; fi
      cp: cannot stat `tmp.qm': No such file or directory
      make[2]: *** [djview.qm] Error 1

      I am guessing that it is something to do with environment variables or
      something similar.
      Any advice?

      Thanks in advance,

      Jason