Re: [gnubies-il] Install compilers in Fedora3

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      On Wednesday 29 June 2005 17:58, Sebastian Pederiva wrote:
      > HI ALL.
      > I have fedora3 and I want to install the compilers because when I
      > intalled the system I didn't checked to install them, so I haven't the
      > compilers.
      >
      > Some one told me that I can install it from the CD's but I don't know how.
      >
      > somebody can help me?

      Try using the "yum" program. Google for red-hat and yum.

      Sorry, I do not have any first hand experience to help you further.

      Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/

      Tcl is LISP on drugs. Using strings instead of S-expressions for closures
      is Evil with one of those gigantic E's you can find at the beginning of
      paragraphs.