Re: Ethernet modems under Linux?

  • suigenerisyserugiran
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2005
      -
      MMM...I see u dont want USB modem,right?, if u want one, go to http://
      www.flashtux.org and look the database of drivers,there are many
      modems USB u can get (like ALE 070, ALE130 and others)...but if u
      want modem for ETH0 (its better), u just need plugin the modem, if u
      have adsl u need download the rpppoe script to configure ur adsl, If u
      are using Slackware just do it:

      #adsl-setup

      u need put ur username,pass, DNS1,DNS2, and maybe other date, and
      after it...

      #adsl-start

      I think there are many distros with this script to configure ADSL,
      good luck.

      -- In gnubies-il@yahoogroups.com, "Lisi Feit Geffen" <ilug@s...>