[JOB OFFER]: Looking for a Linux SW engineer...

  • Horizon Semi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2005

      Hi Everyone,

      I hope you are well. I am sorry for spamming your group, but I thought this might be of interest to you.

      Horizon Semiconductors is developing the next generation of high definition DVDs.

      We are looking for enthusiastic and self motivated Linux software engineers, to work with our ASIC team in an exciting and rapidly expanding IC company. One thing for sure, this is a very exciting job for the right candidate! Currently, we have the following positions opened:

           103: Linux Driver Developer

           106: Linux DVD Filesystem Developer

           107: Linux Graphics Driver Developer

           108: Linux DVD Middleware

      More information can be found at http://www.horizonsemi.com/index.php?sid=293&lang=en&act=events

      The position applies for both men/women. Please send potential applicant�s CV�s to:

           By Email: Pazit.zaidenberg@...

           By FAX: 09-9510132

      For additional details please contact Pazit at: 09-9510131.

      Thanks!

      Pazit.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Horizon Semi
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
        Hi All,

        Horizon is growing rapidly, and we're looking for Linux programmers.
        Our job descriptions can be found at:

        Please pass this email to all your friends.
        I hope to hear from you soon,
        Pazit.
        FAX: +972-77-2020401