Fwd: FW: Darrell Scott Testimony

  • Joseph Bibeau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2005

      cj kool <tiger81me@...> wrote:
      Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:40:56 -0700 (PDT)
      From: cj kool <tiger81me@...>
      Subject: Fwd: FW: Darrell Scott Testimony
      To: Joseph Bibeau <internet_nerd2000@...>,
      chuck <live2fish55@...>, cwandrey08@...,
      "Daniel, Hoover" <paleosapian@...>, evil_gothic_chica@...,
      friend <fengusa@...>, roxy gladu <roxy_foxy64@...>,
      habbomaster_@..., tia6913@..., tiger81me <tiger81me@...>

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Clara Wandrey <cwandrey08@...>
      To: bencox1@..., Christina Borwick <nayellowtag@...>,
      butterflyleigh52@..., Rusty C <rustyleec@...>,
      Trina Chipman <buterfly5353@...>, Doug Dempsey <twister273@...>,
      Greg H <tiger81me@...>, Teresa Rooke <clchck31@...>,
      smilesatyou33@..., Pearl Wandrey <pew9_23@...>

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.From: "tom & barb" <tmba@...>
      To: "Clara" <cwandrey08@...>
      Subject: FW: Darrell Scott Testimony
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
        Hi

        On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:26:36PM -0700, Joseph Bibeau wrote:

        [snip many headers that include useful emails for harvesters ]

        > DARRELL SCOTT TESTIMONY
        >
        > Guess our national leaders didn't expect this, hmm? On
        > Thursday,
        > Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine
        > High
        > School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the
        > House

        And how is this is relevant to the Israeli Linux users?

        [ snip the rest of ths useless content ]

        The are many places to debate about that subject. Spamming it alover the
        world is wrong and will generally only serve to antagonise your cause.

        I used the word 'spam' because that's what it is: bulk mail the
        recpients di not want to recieve.

        BTW: http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/columbine.html

        And for the Israelies: a reminder: http://info.org.il/irrelevant/

        --
        Tzafrir Cohen | New signature for new address and | VIM is
        http://tzafrir.org.il | new homepage | a Mutt's
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
          On Friday 15 April 2005 11:06, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
          > Hi
          >
          > On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:26:36PM -0700, Joseph Bibeau wrote:
          >
          > [snip many headers that include useful emails for harvesters ]
          >
          > > DARRELL SCOTT TESTIMONY
          > >
          > > Guess our national leaders didn't expect this, hmm? On
          > > Thursday,
          > > Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine
          > > High
          > > School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the
          > > House
          >
          > And how is this is relevant to the Israeli Linux users?
          >
          > [ snip the rest of ths useless content ]
          >
          > The are many places to debate about that subject. Spamming it alover the
          > world is wrong and will generally only serve to antagonise your cause.
          >
          > I used the word 'spam' because that's what it is: bulk mail the
          > recpients di not want to recieve.

          I banned this guy from here.

          Homepage: http://www.shlomifish.org/

          Hacker sees bug. Hacker fixes bug.