diskonkey is locked when mounted

  • kenw1301
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hi
      I use Mandrake linux 10.0. When I mount my dok as root, I cannot
      write on it or erase any of the files. In Nautalis it has an icon of
      a lock next to it. Where's the key to open the lock?
      One other question, when I shupdown the computer it reboots rather
      than shuts off. Where do I change acpi to force?

      Thank you
    • Mr
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
        when you mount the volume make sure you mount it with
        rw
        --- kenw1301@... <kenw1301@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > I use Mandrake linux 10.0. When I mount my dok as
        root, I cannot
        > write on it or erase any of the files. In Nautalis
        it has an icon of
        > a lock next to it. Where's the key to open the lock?
        > One other question, when I shupdown the computer it
        reboots rather
        > than shuts off. Where do I change acpi to force?
        >
        > Thank you

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!