sendmail

  • shik99
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      What should be done to accomplish the following:

      Using REDHAT.

      Having software that uses LINUX sendmail command, However my Linux
      is not installed as a mail server.

      Instead I would like SENDMAIL to send mail via Netvision smtp
      gateway server.

      Is that possible?

      What should be modify in sendmail.mc file in order to accomplish the
      above?

      Israel
    • Dan Kenigsberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        I once needed, too, a simple SMTP client to send short email messages - and
        hated to use that sendmail monstrousity.

        I found that http://email.cleancode.org/ does exactly what I needed.

        --
        Dan Kenigsberg http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken ICQ 162180901