SuSE 9.1 and BCM93406

  • chibiturtleboi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26 5:15 PM
      I tried using the NDIS Wrapper and it still doesn't work. I followed
      the instructions on Suse.com's support database. If anyone has had
      this problem. please tell me the solution.

      Emrys
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 12:22 AM
        On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 12:15:08AM -0000, chibiturtleboi wrote:
        > I tried using the NDIS Wrapper and it still doesn't work.

        Me too. I wrote 'ndiswrappers' in the command-line as the user
        'tzafrir'. In reply I got 'bash: ndiswrappers: command not found'

        My system is debian sarge.

        tzafrir@boole:~$ dpkg -l \*ndisw\*
        No packages found matching *ndisw*.

        (not surprisingly, ndiswrappers is not installed. The above
        'ndiswrappers' command is something I have just made up).

        Please don't report what doesn't happen. Please report what does happen.
        How do you see that something doesn't work. What exactly did you do?
        What did you expect to happen? What did happen?

        What distro+version do you use? Where did you get ndiswrappers from?
        What adapter do you use it with?

        In addition, please add the output of the above commands:

        lspci
        /sbin/lsmod
        uname -a

        --