Libranet 2.8.1 free trial download

  • Nigel Ridley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      Thought this might be of interest:

      Libranet Newsletter July 05, 2004

      Greetings!

      LIBRANET 2.8.1 TRIAL DOWNLOAD
      ---------------------------------

      The Libranet 2.8.1 official Flagship version has been released as a free
      trial download. We are hoping with this release to significantly
      increase the number of Libranet users and to achieve advance publicity
      for Libranet version 3.0.

      The Libranet download page has details:
      http://libranet.com/download.html

      VERSION 3.0 COMING ALONG NICELY
      ---------------------------------
      Libranet 3.0 is progressing well. Much of the work is now concentrated
      on the brand new installer. Most of the installer is graphical, it will
      include the 2.8.1 features as well as some new ones. We are not sure
      when the beta will be ready for testing and will let you know when we
      do.

      USERS TO THE RESCUE
      ---------------------------------
      When the 2.8.1 trial was released and publicized on DistroWatch, the
      response was so large that our servers bandwidth usage shot sky high.
      To help offset the load, we set up the download on BitTorrent and a
      number of users, after downloading, responded by leaving their
      BitTorrent clients running to help. Also we very much appreciate users
      that are helping to get the word out about the download.

      ---------------------------------
      All the best,
      - The Libranet Team

      ---------------------------------

      Blessings,

      Nigel

      --
      It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
      --

      I AM Bible Studies and Resources
      http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

      Messianic E-Cards.com