DBS with wine?

  • Bilbo Baggins
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2004
      Does anybody know if it's possible to run hebrew windows software,
      such as "DBS" (HaTaklitor HaTorani) in debian linux through wine? I
      tried installing it, but the installation didn't work. If anyone's had
      success with similar apps using wine, please contact me.

      Thanks,

      B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2004
        Hi Mr. Baggins, whoever you may be!

        For your information, you should configure your mail agent to send your
        E-mails to this mailing list in plaintext instead or as well as in HTML. It's
        easier to read and less intrusive, and will have less probability of making
        your messages rejected as spam.

        On Sunday 11 April 2004 14:33, Bilbo Baggins wrote:

        Homepage: http://shlomif.il.eu.org/

      • Bilbo Baggins
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
          I'm surprised that it wasn't in plaintext - I didn't send it any
          special way, actually, I just posted from within the yahoo group, I
          didn't even email my question in.

          Well, if you weren't able to get it, my original message was: