Re: Welcome to gnubies-il

  • Sagi S
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      giM> Hello,

      giM> Welcome to the gnubies-il group at eGroups, a
      giM> free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
      giM> take a moment to review this message.

      giM> To start sending messages to members of this group,
      giM> simply send email to

      giM> gnubies-il@egroups.com

      giM> If you do not wish to belong to gnubies-il, you may
      giM> unsubscribe by sending an email to

      giM> You may also visit the eGroups web site to modify your
      giM> subscriptions:

      giM> http://www.egroups.com/mygroups

      giM> Regards,

      giM> Moderator, gnubies-il

      giM> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      giM> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • shimon-rabin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2004

        Яндекс.Игрушки - яркий перерыв в серых трудовых буднях. http://play.yandex.ru/