looking for a book store that sells linux books

  • eliudnir
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2004
      Hi
      I'm looking for a book store that sells english linux books
      I've already visited most mainstream store and they only have
      translation of very old books; I'm mainly interested in the 'rh9
      bible', but would satisfy with other titles as well (provided they're
      up2date)

      cheers
    • Offer Kaye
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2004

        > Hi
        > I'm looking for a book store that sells english linux books
        > I've already visited most mainstream store and they only have
        > translation of very old books; I'm mainly interested in the 'rh9
        > bible', but would satisfy with other titles as well (provided they're
        > up2date)

        Why not buy online, at for example http://combooks.co.il/ or
        http://www.amazon.com/ ?

        ----------------------------------
        Offer Kaye
      • Nigel Ridley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2004
          On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:16:52 +0200
          "Offer Kaye" <oferk@...> wrote:

          > > Hi
          > > I'm looking for a book store that sells english linux books
          > > I've already visited most mainstream store and they only have
          > > translation of very old books; I'm mainly interested in the 'rh9
          > > bible', but would satisfy with other titles as well (provided
          > > they're up2date)
          > >

          > Why not buy online, at for example http://combooks.co.il/ or
          > http://www.amazon.com/ ?
          >
          > ----------------------------------
          > Offer Kaye

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          I've bought several books thru http://www.amazon.co.uk and their airmail
          service is not bad price wise and it only takes 7-8 days to arrive.

          Blessings,

          Nigel

          --
          It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
          --

          I AM Bible Studies and Resources
          http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

          Messianic E-Cards.com
          http://www.messianicecards.com

          OliveRoot Ministries
          http://www.oliveroot.net
        • Eliran Gonen
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2004
            eliudnir wrote:

            >Hi
            >I'm looking for a book store that sells english linux books
            >I've already visited most mainstream store and they only have
            >translation of very old books; I'm mainly interested in the 'rh9
            >bible', but would satisfy with other titles as well (provided they're
            >up2date)

            Try Universities and such. Look for Dyonon.