ADSL connection timeout

  • Moshe Kaminsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      Hi,

      I've got an eci telecom ADSL modem (B-FOCuS 270PR), and when I try to
      connect to the provider (the hebrew university) I get the message
      TIMEOUT (from the adsl-start script). In /var/log/messages I see lines
      like:

      pppd[1079]: LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

      and also:

      pppoe[1080]: Timeout waiting for PADO packets

      The modem does work from windows. Any ideas? I can provide a full debug
      log (generated by adsl-start) if that will help.

      TIA
      Moshe

      --
      Moshe Kaminsky <kaminsky@...>