Rotal ADSL modem ALE 130

  • David Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      Hi to all.
      Have recently persuaded a (now-) newbie to install Linux (Mepis). He's
      just told me that his modem is the Rotal ADSL ALE 130 USB modem.
      Googling produces some archived messages claiming that this modem cannot
      be configured for use with Linux. The website
      (http://www.net-link.co.il/) gives no indication.
      Can anybody confirm that this modem is /not/ configurable, so that I
      (and he) can give up the search?

      TIA. David.