Re: [gnubies-il] Vim lecture

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2003
      On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Kfir Lavi wrote:

      > You can be connected to more then one server if you want.

      I know, but that's not the problem. The problem is that you have to
      connect to an entirely different network, just to hear your lecture.

      > Most of the time i'm on irc.linuxfromscratch.org so for me its natural
      > to have there my lecture.

      Right. For _you_. But how about your audience?

      > This is a first lecture, and we will see how the server preforms.
      > I think this server will hold the load.

      That's not the issue here. There is no problem of load, just problem of
      where you can find more audience.

      And, BTW, you should place a one line spacing between two consecutive
      paragraphs.

      > Regards,
      > Kfir Lavi

      Writing a BitKeeper replacement is probably easier at this point than getting
      its license changed.

      Matt Mackall on OFTC.net #offtopic.