Is there general way to mount digicam?

  • Yosef Leibovich
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2003
      Is there any general way for monting digital cameras? mount /dev/usb? I
      merely want the files inside nothing more.
    • Diego Iastrubni
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2003
        ביום שני, 7 ביולי 2003, 15:27, Ron כתב:
        > Can someone please post a URL to download the Mandrake 9.1 ISO images.
        > If by an chance that someone, or, someone else for that matter has any
        > experience in upgrading from MDK 9.0 to 9.1 then
        > a quick "gotcha" list will be much appreciated.
        to update from 9. to 9.1 just put the disk, and choose update. It works quite
        flawlesly.

        I would wait 2 months and update to 9.2 which is supposed to be out soon.

        > Thanks
        > Ron

        - diego
        / To err is human, to purr feline. To err \
        | is human, two curs canine. To err is |
        \ human, to moo bovine. /
        \ ^__^
        \ (xx)\_______
        (__)\ )\/\
        U ||----w |
        || ||

      • Yosef Leibovich
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2003
          Short answer: http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/Mandrake/iso/ is
          the Israeli place holder for 9.1 three ISOs
          Long answer:
          There's an internet site called google.com, it has a unique wizardy with
          finding things. feeding google with "mandrake 9.1 download" will bring
          me to http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3 which is the very place
          one should download mandrake linux from.
          Next time you want something downloaded from the net feed google with it
          - it'll mostly fetch the correct results. Google before you ask!
          also there are israeli mirrors on mirror.hamakor.org.il in there you can
          find mandrake's http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/Mandrake/ 9.0
          and 9.1 ISOs
          Ron wrote:

          >Can someone please post a URL to download the Mandrake 9.1 ISO images.
          >If by an chance that someone, or, someone else for that matter has any
          >experience in upgrading from MDK 9.0 to 9.1 then
          >a quick "gotcha" list will be much appreciated.
          >
          >Thanks
          >Ron

        • Yosef Leibovich
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2003
            Ron wrote:

            > Yosef Leibovich wrote:
            >
            >>Short answer: http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/Mandrake/iso/ is
            >>the Israeli place holder for 9.1 three ISOs
            >>
            > Thank you very much Sir.
            >
            >>Long answer:
            >>There's an internet site called google.com, it has a unique wizardy with
            >>finding things. feeding google with "mandrake 9.1 download" will bring
            >>me to http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3 which is the very place
            >>one should download mandrake linux from.
            >>Next time you want something downloaded from the net feed google with it
            >>- it'll mostly fetch the correct results. Google before you ask!
            >>also there are israeli mirrors on mirror.hamakor.org.il in there you can
            >>find mandrake's http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/Mandrake/ 9.0
            >>and 9.1 ISOs
            >>
            > I would've settled for the short the answer still thank you again Sir ;-)

            Well if you'll LEARN from the long answer for next time then I'm settled :-)

            >>Ron wrote:
            >>

            >>>Can someone please post a URL to download the Mandrake 9.1 ISO images.
            >>>If by an chance that someone, or, someone else for that matter has any
            >>>experience in upgrading from MDK 9.0 to 9.1 then
            >>>a quick "gotcha" list will be much appreciated.
            >>>
            >>>Thanks
            >>>Ron

          • Ron

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 7, 2003

                Ron wrote:

                Can someone please post a URL to download the Mandrake 9.1 ISO images.
                If by an chance that someone, or, someone else for that matter has any
                experience in upgrading from MDK 9.0 to 9.1 then
                a quick "gotcha" list will be much appreciated.

                Thanks
                Ron

                Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
                Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
                http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/0XFolB/TM

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 7, 2003
                  On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Ron wrote:

                  > Can someone please post a URL to download the Mandrake 9.1 ISO images.
                  > If by an chance that someone, or, someone else for that matter has any
                  > experience in upgrading from MDK 9.0 to 9.1 then
                  > a quick "gotcha" list will be much appreciated.

                  I had such an experience, which went pretty flawlessly as far as I recall.
                  Eventually, I had to re-install MDK 9.1 on a different partition and that
                  went well as well, except for a few things I had to tweak manually to get
                  the system to work like I was used to.

                  > Thanks
                  > Ron

                  There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
                  chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.