Help me film my Crank-a-Rella porno

  • sarahcrankscocks20022
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
      My roommate and I are making a porno film. The idea is that I meet a guy with a huge cock at a bar and I get the chance to handle it, but his girlfriend catches us and we both have to run outta there fast.

      Then I try to find my prince by giving handjobs until I find the cock that fits my hand perfectly.
      If you're interested in getting involved, you need to show me a pic of your cock, no exceptions.
      I don't care how big you claim it is. We want to see it and maybe you'll get a handjob. Here's the website...

      http://www.ShesGotA.com/HandJobVideo
    • Diego Iastrubni
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
        ביום רביעי, 25 ביוני 2003, 01:34, sarahcrankscocks20022 כתב:
        > My roommate and I are making a porno film. The idea is that I meet a guy
        > with a huge cock at a bar and I get the chance to handle it, but his
        > girlfriend catches us and we both have to run outta there fast.
        >
        > Then I try to find my prince by giving handjobs until I find the cock that
        > fits my hand perfectly. If you're interested in getting involved, you need
        > to show me a pic of your cock, no exceptions. I don't care how big you
        > claim it is. We want to see it and maybe you'll get a handjob. Here's the
        > website...

        There was a nice thread on linux-il about the best RMS approved format.
        Apparently the best ones are copyrighted, and you must use windows for making
        that video.

        Just a small humor break, from our busy work supporting all that pirates
        community. :)

        --

        - diego
        / He who laughs last -- missed the punch \