Entrepreneurship

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
      I am looking for someone with an entrepreneur spirit who is also a software professional and possess a good business perspective.
      The new company is based on Open Source [LAMP] technologies in the areas of cRM, Project Management, Web Technologies and has what seams to be a huge potential. The company is already marketable meaning we do not have to spend the next two years in a basement (and having said that we do have an office in Tel Aviv :-). upcomming challenges are both technological and business oriented and the right candidate should have :
      • Above 5 years experience in high tech and big enterprises.
      • Abillity to work and think in an enterprise environment, I am looking for someone who will be able to do on site work and that has had large organizations experience, preferably international.
      • Program in more then one language (one of which should really be perl). Mason knowledge is a big advantage.
      • Work in a Linux environment (some Windows knowledge is a plus but not a strict must).
      • Have excellent interpersonal skills and out of the box thinking
      • Be willing to work hard for a maybe.
      The right person will become a full partner in the company (I am offering you a major part in a private company in return for your work)
      and be able to influence its future developments and obviously share it's successes finacially and otherwise.

      If you think "you are the one", send me your resume to rong@... and we'll talk.

      Best Regards
      Ron.

      PS - Please respond only to my private email, even if you just want to flame ;-)
    • Diego Iastrubni
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
        ביום חמישי, 19 ביוני 2003, 11:52, Ron כתב:
        > I am looking for someone with an entrepreneur spirit who is also a
        > software professional and possess a good business perspective.
        > The new company is based on Open Source [LAMP] technologies in the areas
        > of cRM, Project Management, Web Technologies and has what seams to be a
        > huge potential. The company is already marketable meaning we do not have
        > to spend the next two years in a basement (and having said that we do
        > have an office in Tel Aviv :-). upcomming challenges are both
        > technological and business oriented and the right candidate should have :
        Job offer in GNubies-IL? what kind of people do you expect finding here?

        > * Above 5 years experience in high tech and big enterprises.
        definatly a noob in my standards...

        > * Abillity to work and think in an enterprise environment, I am
        > looking for someone who will be able to do on site work and that
        > has had large organizations experience, preferably international.
        > * Program in more then one language (one of which should really be
        > perl). Mason knowledge is a big advantage.
        > * Work in a Linux environment (some Windows knowledge is a plus but
        > not a strict must).
        > * Have excellent interpersonal skills and out of the box thinking
        > * Be willing to work hard for a maybe.
        >
        > The right person will become a full partner in the company (I am
        > offering you a major part in a private company in return for your work)
        > and be able to influence its future developments and obviously share
        > it's successes finacially and otherwise.
        ok... i work for you, i own part of the company... something is smelly here,
        how much this person will be payed?

        --

        - diego