RH with Hebrew Office

  • ehood@ebsd.co.il
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
      RH with Hebrew Office

      Hello,

      I found different papers about Hebrew and Linux but none of it was a complete one.

      I have some questions:

      1. How can I set the Login screen to be in Hebrew ? (Changing just the Language gives a non readable letters)

      2. Is there any support for BiDi in the OpenOffice ? Is there any in sight ?

      Thanks,

      Ehood

      This mail passed through mail.kyair.co.il rotal

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
        On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 ehood@... wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I found different papers about Hebrew and Linux but none of it was a
        > complete one.
        >
        > I have some questions:
        >
        > 1. How can I set the Login screen to be in Hebrew ? (Changing just the
        > Language gives a non readable letters)

        I have no idea about this issue.

        > 2. Is there any support for BiDi in the OpenOffice ? Is there any in
        > sight ?

        There is support for BiDi in Open Office 1.1 Beta 2. It's very nice all in
        all, but has some quirks.

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ehood
        >

        > This mail passed through mail.kyair.co.il rotal

        > PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

        There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
        chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.