just joined

  • nilovill97
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      hello to all.

      i'm just starting out learning linux. i've got a copy of Redhat 7.3.
      i plan to install it on my Twinhead Slimnote VXe laptop (PentiumII-
      333, 128mb ram).

      does anyone have any experience installing Redhat on a similar
      system?

      well, dats all for now... good day and i'll get back to my Linux
      books.
    • Diego Iastrubni
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        i you put about 256 and more ram you will be able to install a newer distro,
        however, i do think that kde2.2.2 needs more memory then 3.1.1, so in the end
        i can suggest mandrake 9.1 or (bahbah redhat bah, 9)

        - diego

        ביום רביעי, 2 באפריל 2003, 13:32, nilovill97 כתב: